Information according to Article 13 of GDPR UE 679/2016
SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY with registered office in Via E. Mattei, 3 – 21040 Venegono Inf. (VA), (hereinafter referred to as SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY) informs to be Data Controller according to articles 4, n. 7) and 24 of GDPR UE 2016/679 dtd 27th April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Rules”) collected in this website (“Website”).
Here below, with the definitions “Data Subject” or “User”, the natural persons as a whole are meant.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
CATEGORIES OF DATA:
SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY will treat your personal data such as:
- Navigation data. The IT systems and the application procedures for the operation of the “WebSite“, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This information is not associated with identified users; by its nature it could make it possible to identify users, for example through the IP address used to connect, but this could only happen through processing and association with data held by third parties that do not fall within the purposes and normal operations performed by SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS Srl – ITALY. In fact, navigation data is normally used by SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the “Website” and to check its correct functioning; the data could be consulted by the judicial authority for the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than X days.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user (Name, Surname, Company, Country, Phone, Email).
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of which SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY is in possession are collected directly from the data subject.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal Data will be processed for the proper management of the contractual relationship / provision of the service and, where applicable, of the related obligations (administrative management, fulfilment of legal, accounting and tax obligations and of any other nature related in any case to the purposes mentioned above).
The Data Controller, upon express consent, may request additional data for the following purposes:
- Purpose of direct marketing: that is the will of the Data Controller to carry out promotional and marketing activities for the interested party through communications relating to services and products similar to those of which you have already benefited, initiatives and relative offers. It is specified that each e-mail sent will allow, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further mailings.
- Purpose of indirect marketing: that is the will of the Data Controller to carry out promotional and marketing activities on behalf of third parties through communications relating to services and products supplied by other parties and with which the Data Controller maintains legal relations.
- Profiling purposes: that is the will of the Data Controller to profile you through the evaluation of your preferences, needs and consumption habits, also in relation to market surveys and statistical analysis. This allows us to better understand the needs of our interlocutors, to provide customized and performing services and offers and, not less important, to offer increasingly relevant and competitive products and services.
With regard to these purposes, it is specified that marketing actions can be managed both through so called traditional methods (f.i. paper mail, phone calls with operator etc.) and with automated and / or assimilated methods (f.i. e-mail).
The processing of personal data for the purposes indicated at points b) and c) will be conditional upon obtaining the consent of the data subject, pursuant to art. 7 of the Rules.
The processing of personal data for the purposes indicated at point a) may, however, be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, regardless of your consent and in any case up to opposition to such processing.
The Personal Data of the data subject may be disclosed to specific subjects considered to be recipients pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 4 point 9 of the Rules.
In particular, in order to correctly process the Processing and pursue the purposes described above, the Personal Data may also be processed by the following recipients:
- third parties and / or subsidiaries, affiliates, subsidiaries that perform part of the processing and / or activities related to the same (f.i for the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of rendered services and performed activities) on behalf of the Data Controller. Before the treatment, such subjects will be appointed Responsible for the Treatment;
- employees, collaborators or individual consultants of the Data Controller who have been entrusted with specific activities for the processing of Personal Data and as such identified, pursuant to art. 4 point, “Authorized Persons”;
- judicial authorities or public bodies, where required by law.
Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller inside and outside the European Union. To protect the data of the Data Subject in connection with these transfers, SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY, will adopt appropriate guarantees, including adequacy decisions and standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Personal Data will be stored by the Data Controller only for what is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described above or until the termination of the relationship with the Data Controller, subject to a further period of conservation that may be imposed by law.
With regard to the processing carried out for the purposes of direct, indirect marketing and profiling, the Data Controller may process Personal Data until the willingness of the Data Subject to revoke the consent to one or all the purposes for which it was asked is communicated.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With regard to the data themselves, the data subject may exercise the rights provided for in articles from 15 to 22 EU Regulation 2016/679 sending notice to the data controller SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY, located in Via E. Mattei, 3 – 21040 Venegono Inf. (VA) – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is emphasized that the data subject’s right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes through automated methods of contact also extends to traditional ones, without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject to exercise this right in part which means, in such case, opposing, for example, to the sending of promotional communications only via automated tools.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data you provide will be subject to operations of processing in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed by specialized staff, both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
PERSONAL AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT.
SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY
Via E. Mattei, 3 – 21040 Venegono Inf. (VA)
Tel. +39 0331 864841
Fax +39 0331 864959
SBS STEEL BELT SYSTEMS S.r.l. – ITALY reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
Last update: 13/04/2023